7th Central & Eastern European LUMEN International Scientific Conference New Approaches in Social and Humanistic Sciences | CEE NASHS 7th edition | 25-26 June 2020
The 7th edition of Central & Eastern European LUMEN International Scientific Conference is a multidisciplinary event, whose general objective is to promote scientific excellence, encouraging original researches.
This CEE LUMEN International Conference aims to highlight and bring into debate the current frameworks in social sciences, with special emphasis on sociology, social work, education, social philosophy, law and communication.
Logos | aims to expose certain theoretical paradigms on social action, specific to the postmodern and transmodern paradigm, and the re-contextualization of the influences of modernity.
Universality | seeks the universalization of social and communicational paradigms, and their contextual applicability in the current communicational Universe.
Mentality | causes reflection upon the acceptability of new dimensions of knowledge and the relationship between mind and consciousness, of the different cultural and communicational perspectives.
Education | aims at the multidimensional approach of education in the context of the paradigmatic mutations generated by the switch towards the society of knowledge.
Novelty | seeks to highlight the issue generated by the need for personal, institutional and social adapting to what is new, and to a continuous shift of paradigm, both in the plan of knowledge and of social action.
There are expected papers to cover areas of interest and more, as well as the transdisciplinary approaches that overcome the existing cleavage between theory and empiric.
- Section 1 Social Sciences | Sociology, Communication, Social Work, Anthropology
- Section 2 Humanities | Applied Philosophy, Ethics – including Applied Ethics & Bioethics -, History, Religious Studies, Language, Arts & Architecture
- Section 3 Education | Psychology, Educational Sciences, Sport
- Section 4 Political Sciences | Politics, European Studies, International Relations
- Section 5 Law | Public & Private Law
- Section 6 Economics | Management, Marketing, Economy
- Section 7 Miscellaneous
- Section 8 Research on Pandemic Related Topics