The State University of Physical Education and Sport, Republic of Moldova, has the great honour to invite you between September 19 – 21, 2019 to participate in the International Scientific Congress “Sport. Olympism. Health”, IVth edition.
Our fundamental objective is to invite specialists, associations, enterprises, organizations and outstanding representatives of scientific and academic spheres. We will be glad to see guests both from the European Union and other countries, for the purpose of exchanging information, knowledge-sharing and best practices. All these will allow the participants to present the results of their scientific researches in specialized sections and workshops and to bring into discussion important subjects of physical culture and Olympism development.
We are expecting to see you at our high-level scientific event, where you will have a direct access to the values of the modern society, based on knowledge and science. We hope this will contribute greatly to the strengthening of long-term relations between our countries.
Main research areas of the congress
- Sport and society
- Olympism as a philosophy of life.
- A healthy lifestyle: medical, biological, moral, psychological, social, cultural and organizational aspects.
- Theoretical and methodological bases of sports training.
- Innovative technologies of sportsmen’s training.
- Biomechanical means applied in sports activity and in the sanitation physical culture.
- Psychological aspects of sports and sanitation activity.
- Management and jurisprudence in sport.
- Olympism and Paralympism.
- Socioeconomic, juridical and managerial aspects of the Olympic Movement.
- Recreational, adaptive and rehabilitation physical culture: theoretical and methodological aspects.
- Healthy, curative and prophylactic activities for children and youth in educational establishments.
Official languages of the Congress: Romanian, Russian, English.
Participation fee in the Congress work is 30€ (for abstract publication in Congress materials) and 50€ (for the in extenso article publication in the journal “Science of physical culture”).
Accommodation and meals will be paid of your own account.
The materials will be submitted by August 09, 2019 at the Scientific Research Centre of Physical Education and Sport of SUPES or sent by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITTEE
State University of Physical Education and Sport, Republic of Moldova
22 A. Doga Street, Chisinau, MD-2024
Phone: +373 22 49-40-81; +373 22 31-12-41
Mob. Phone: +373 79758081
Fax: +373 22 49-76-71